This blend comprises the sweet, citrus notes of coffee from the Cafeina Group, a group for the female farmers within the Cocatrel Cooperative in Tres Pontas, Brazil. The group encourages education and the engagement of these female producers in the decision making process of the Cooperative. Add to that the wonderfully rich and crisp coffee from the Rwenzori mountains in Uganda, grown within the profit-for purpose business ‘Agri Evolve’, founded by a budding British Agronomist and his childhood friend, both seeking the experience of living and working in rural Uganda. Not forgetting, of course, sweet, caramel, vanilla, and apple notes, from one of the smallest coffee-producing countries in East Africa Burundi. Thanks to the abundant rainfall over the Migoti Mountain region, 30 km from the centre of the countries capital, Bujumbura.
- Origin: The origins for this blend vary for freshness but currently includes Brazil, Uganda & Burundi.
- Process: Natural and washed.
- Altitude: 950 – 1900 MASL.
- Roast: espresso (medium).
- In each cup: Mandarin, dark chocolate, almond.
- Drinking guide: Espresso.
- Dose: 18g. Yield: 36g. Brew time: 27 – 32 seconds.
Available in 250g and 1kg beans or ground in-house to your preference.