(There will be a maximum of 4 people on this course)
Aimed at equipping you with the necessary skills, knowledge and passion to become a barista this hands on, practical course covers:
- The grinder and the espresso machine and how to get the best out of them both, by learning to dose, tamp and extract the espresso to the highest standard
- Grinder set-up
- Basic milk texturing techniques
- How to set up your workspace, so you can work in an efficient manner
- The basic daily care and close down procedure for your equipment
Included in the course
- All the coffee and ingredients you need for the course (don’t drink any coffee before you come!)
- Free 250g bag of one of our delicious coffees
- 20% Discount on brewing equipment (online discount code)
Courses will take place at our training centre at the following address:
Unit 22, Henfield Business Park, Shoreham Road, Henfield, West Sussex, BN5 9SL.
Maximum of four people per course. The course needs a minimum of two people to run. You will be contacted at least a week before if the course needs to be rescheduled.